If you’re looking for a delicious, healthy and iron enriched breakfast that can be prepared ahead of time, overnight oats are the perfect solution. And if you’re feeding a crowd or just want to have multiple servings ready to go, this large batch recipe is just the thing.
Plus, we’ve got a secret ingredient that can boost the nutritional value of this already-healthy breakfast even more!
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1½ cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups rolled gluten-free oats
- 2 cups Lucky Iron Water
- ¼ cup chia seeds
To prep your Lucky Iron Water:
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Then add your Lucky Iron Fish and 2 drops of citrus.
- Allow it all to boil for 10 minutes.
To prep your strawberry puree:
- To a blender, add strawberries, coconut cream, agave/ maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
Now it all comes together!
- Place the oats and the chia seeds in a large container.
- Pour in 1 cup of the Lucky Iron Water and the strawberry puree. Stir till no lumps are left.
Cover with a lid and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
The next morning, dish out your desired amount into bowls and garnish with toppings of your choice such as coconut flakes, slivered almonds or fresh fruit.
With this easy-to-make recipe and simple addition of Lucky Iron Fish, you'll have an amazing breakfast that's both healthy and flavorful - perfect for busy mornings or feeding a group!