When the temperature begins to drop, there's nothing more comforting than curling up with a warm beverage in hand. This Mulled Cider recipe is simple to make and packed with festive holiday flavours. With smells of spiced apple and orange, the aroma will fill your home with a dash of holiday nostalgia. Perfect for both cozy nights in and hosting parties, you're sure to be going back for that second and third cup!
Makes 4 cups
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 2 hours 40 minutes
- Place all the ingredients, except the Lucky Iron Fish and lemon, in a pot.
- Cover the ingredients with the water.
- Simmer, covered, on a low stove for 2 hours.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and mash up fruit.
- Simmer for 30 more minutes.
- Strain to remove the fruit.
- Add the Lucky Iron Fish and lemon juice to the cider.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove Lucky Iron Fish and serve cider warm.