Vita Berry Pops
These Vita Berry Pops are not only a tasty cool-down treat, they are also an easy way to increase your iron intake. Iron and Vitamin C are important nutrients for keeping your body at its peak, but did you know that they also work together to improve the absorption of iron into your body? These pops offer both!
MAKES 6-8 Popsicles | PREP TIME 10 Min. | TOTAL TIME 24 Hours
- 2 medium kiwi (peeled)
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup Lucky Iron Fish water
- ½ can frozen orange juice concentrate*
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about half a medium lemon)
- Wash all fruit, and slice the kiwi (reserving 6-8 slices). Add strawberries, Lucky Iron Fish water, orange juice, lemon juice and sliced kiwi to blender. Puree until smooth.
- Place one reserved kiwi slice into each popsicle mold, fill with strawberry mixture, and add a popsicle stick. Freeze for 4-24 hours.
*Note: You can also boil the Lucky Iron Fish for 10 minutes in 1 cup of regular, refrigerated orange juice if there is no frozen concentrate available.